Inspired by Marc Jenkins’ blog post https://marcjenkins.co.uk/2015/10/the-now-page/, in turn inspired by Derek Sivers’ page at https://sivers.org/nowff, here’s what’s going on with me:
I’ll be giving at talk on Productivity at Staffs Web Meetup in March. I’ll be outlining the techniques and tips I use to achieve inbox zero, keeping track of all the tasks I need to do, and balancing this with the schedules of a family.
- Teaching my son to read and write.
- Decorating various rooms. Learning to tile a bathroom!
- Recording and digitally cleaning my vinyl record collection. This is an ongoing endeavour.
- Side project 1: Site security project written with Laravel and node.js.
- Side project 2: Daybook – a personal diary project. Available from my Github account.
The Illumninatus Trilogy – Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea – What a mind-bender this book is!
Remote – David Hannemeier Hansson & Jason Fried – 8/10
The 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – 7/10
The Unreal and The Real – Ursula K. Le Guin – gave up.
The Virgin Way – Richard Branson – 8/10