Here’s what I’m currently up to
💻 Currently working on:
- Updating and adding features to a Magento 2 website (at Kaweb).
- Migrating a Magento 1 site to Sylius (at Kaweb).
- "The Wind's Twelve Quarters" by Ursuka K. Le Guin (Gollanz SF Hardback)
- "Clanlands - Whisky, Warfare, and a Scottish Adventure Like No Other" by Sam Heughan and Graham McTavish (Audible) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this and am looking forwards to the Men in Kilts series on Amazon Prime soon.
- "The Silmarillion" by J.R.R Tolkien ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tough going but eventually finished it. If you want to understand the history of Tolkien's Middle Earth then this is the book for you.
- "The Sandman" by Neil Gaiman (Audible)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman (Audio-book on Audible) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Audio-book on Audible) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "Artemis" by Andy Wier (Audio-book on Audible) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "The Obstacle Is The Way" by Ryan Holiday [Amazon Link] ⭐️⭐️
- "Hidden Wyndham: Life, Love, Letters" by Amy Binns [Amazon Link] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm a huge fan of John Wyndham's novels and enjoyed this book about his life and loves. Amy Binns has done a remarkable job of finding information on a man that kept his personal life so secret.
- "The Unicorn Project" by Gene Kim [Amazon link] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
A must for any software developer wanting to take the next step in their career.
- "How Not To Be A Professional Racing Driver" by Jason Plato [Amazon link] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
An absolute hoot from start to the end. Jason is as funny off the track as he is fast on it.
- I've been enjoying Charlotte De Witte's DJ Sets recently
During April and May I've been building a new patio area at home. The miserable weather in May delayed the work but its nearly finished.