I’m Andrew McCombe, an experienced Full Stack Website Developer based in Staffordshire, UK
My job entails a wide variety of tasks from server administration, back-end, and front-end programming. I have worked on a variety of projects over the last 20+ years ranging from small static websites through to large ecommerce stores, both bespoke and with platforms such as Magento and Woocommerce / WordPress.
I have experience with the following technologies:
- PHP (since version 3!)
- Laravel 5+
- Magento e-Commerce (1.x and 2.x)
- My preferred framework is Laravel but I also have some experience with Symfony and Zend.
- Tailwind CSS
- Apache Web server
- NGinx Web Server
- Varnish Cache
- Linux: Ubuntu, RedHat, Centos
- Amazon Web Services: S3, SQS, ElasticSearch
- Google Services API: Maps, Places, Analytics API
- Shopify (API, product import, WordPress content import, theme development)
- Facebook (API)
- Magento 1, 2
I live with my wife and son on the edge of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, UK. When I’m not tinkering with web technologies, my other interests are reading, writing, listening to music, watching motor racing, and working on my house and garden.